Mindful Yoga & Meditation Retreat
Palm Springs, CA
March 17 – 19, 2017
Join me on a three-day MINDFUL YOGA & MEDITATION RETREAT basking in the sunshine of Palm Springs, CA — at a tranquil, charming hideaway on the western edge of Southern California Coachella Valley. A town that has been revived with creative life and culture, yet offers endless inspiration from connected energy and simple relaxed living. Palm Springs is home to authentic cuisine, nature trails, innovative artistry, and more! Relax in gated accommodations, private pool, freshly prepared meals, with optional hiking and recreational activities. This is an opportunity to reset personal intentions and recalibrate energetic levels by learning how to incorporate a mindful way of living through deeper awareness.
Creating Emergence will provide you with the personal tools to explore and revive your greatest self. Each day will be an opportunity catered for a specialized personal yoga and meditation experience. This weekend is a chance to reset from reality by slowing down in order to recharge from the “doing” aspects of life. By learning how to deconstruct an overly active mind through mindful meditation, yoga, clean eating, and rest, you will rediscover aspects of inner strength, connection, and self-love to assist in the unfolding of your purposeful path.
Creating Emergence will open personal doors to:
- Cultivate awareness in everyday life
- Develop a mindful yoga practice
- Unfold the personal journey into meditation
- Replenish energy from a physically and/or mentally exhausted reserve tank
- Implement personal tools for growth and expansion
- Connect with the curious wonders of insightful reflection
- Rediscover an inner refuge of love and compassion
- Activate the powerful healing tools of breath awareness
- Retreat begins 5pm Friday, March 17th. Concludes 12pm Sunday, March 19th.
- Private Pool
- Single and Shared Accommodations available
- Yoga and Meditation twice daily
- Daily Mindfulness Practices
All Inclusive Meals*
- Fruit & Juice Breakfast
- Daily snacks, tea & coffee
- Gourmet lunch & dinner provided by Pure Living Cuisine, culinary vegan chef, Lena Ksanti
- Dinner at local Palm Springs restaurant Trio Friday night
*gluten-free and vegan
Palm Springs is located on the western edge of the Coachella Valley. It is just a two-hour drive from San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles areas. Palm Springs airport (PSP) is close to accommodate for arrivals and departures. Retreat participants are responsible for self-transportation or contact Christy if interested to carpool from Orange County.
Reset & Connect
Creating Emergence will provide you with the essential tools to help navigate an overly active mind and body through the experiences of mindfulness, yoga, rest, meditation and reflection.
Each day, make a seat poolside for a mindful meditation session followed by an invigorating morning yoga practice. You will be nourished from freshly made gourmet meals coupled with opportunities to relax at the private pool and be outdoors. Then it is time to embark your journey as Christy guides your discovery into the navigation of personal mindful awareness. All retreat participants will have one-on-one coaching opportunities to deepen the yoga and/or mindful meditation practices. Self-reflection will serve as a template to create the emergence of change from within.